Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More of Grandma's quilt...

I have been so busy the past few weeks! Sorry I haven't posted, but I really haven't sewn anything since my curtains :( I had to make a 3 hour trip for a false alarm (my best friend thought she was in labor... turns out he's not ready to come out, he's quite content where he is!), that was last weekend, plus I spent a lot of time with my parents since I hadn't seen them in a while. I've also been way too busy with school work! Believe me, the Health Info Tech field is a ton of work and time, but it will be worth it in the end (at least that is what I keep telling myself!). I have one week before finals and I am so not ready for it! I also started a jazzercise class to whip myself into shape, hopefully all the hard work will pay off! Anyway, that's what I have been up to. Nothing too fun :P

So, I happened to open a folder on my computer the other day that had more pictures of grandma's quilt, and since the ones I posted weren't the best, I figured I would post these! And I do have a picture of the back of it! Yay!

Here it is:

Here is a picture of the back, I love it!

I totally forgot I had those! But I am glad I found them :) Hope you enjoy! I am not sure when I will be able to post next, but hopefully it will be soon!

Have a fabulous day all!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment