Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vacation...

So, I am on vacation visiting family until monday. I was showing some pictures of my projects to my mom and came across a little bag I made for a friend. Her nickname is Bug, so every time I see something with lady bugs on it, I think of her! This was a quick and easy pattern. I can't remember who the pattern was by, but it's a good one! I ended up taking the pattern and tracing it on some quilt block plastic so it would stay good and then I can cut it out with a rotary cutter! Yay! So, anyway, here are the pics of it:
Here's the front

And the back (I ran out of polka dots, but I like how it turned out!)

And this is why I ran out of polka dots, I cut the inside before the outside :D

And here it is all finished and looking adorable!

I have one more cut all the way out, it just needs to be sewed up! It's a green polka dot and poppy print, if I remember right :) Super cute! And perfect for summer... I better dig it out and get it finished! I'll add that to my summer list!

So, when I get a chance to blog again, I finished the Abbey bag (pin cushion with bag) for my friend that was on my summer list, so I will post pics of that! They need to be uploaded and then I can blog about that ;)

Well, I hope all of you are enjoying the beginning of Summer! Maybe it will get warm, yet!
Holly

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable little bag! Love your fabric choices too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen! I found it and had to have it, like so many other fabrics that had to come home with me! :D

    ReplyDelete